Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Inaugural Blog Post

Well, here it is! My inaugural blog post. I have been wanting to start a blog for a long time now, but have been unsure of what my blog should be about. I have decided that I can't use that as an excuse anymore! It is time to just start a blog and see where it goes.

I have a lot of different interests and so I can see this blog being kind of a mismatch of posts so if you find one topic isn't something that interests you then just wait for the next post because I am sure it will be completely different!

If I had to categorize what my blog will be about I would say that it will have a large focus on general well being and health with a side of technology and science. Here is a list of some of the major topics that I hope to cover, so if you have an interest in any of these please feel free to contact me or follow my blog as it evolves! Depending on how things go and how many posts of each topic I end up doing there is a possibility that I will split things up in to multiple blogs, one for each topic. Your feedback will help me make decisions like that so please comment away! I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions!


  • Nutrition
    • Posts in this category will focus on healthy eating. It is something that I am always working on and so I think writing about it may help in my own struggles and just maybe it will help you too!
  • Mental Health 
    • I want to explore the world of happiness, what does it mean to be happy, what is the difference between being happy and being satisfied. 
  • Physical Health 
    • A diary of my adventures in Yoga, Hiking, Wall Climbing and any other physical activities that I decide to try out. 
  • Technology
    • An exploration of current and future technology, primarily (but not limited to) the world of software development.
  • Science
    • What's going on in the world of science? I enjoy learning about this insanely amazing universe we live in and this will be a place for me to share and discuss what's happening in it!

These are just some of the things that I would like to talk about. It is very likely that many of the posts will span more than one of these topics, but hopefully I will be able to find some way to keep things organized. Or if not, then at least I will have fun doing it!

I look forward to your comments and to the many amazing conversations I am sure we will have!

Peace - May the 4th be with you! ;)
Jesse

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jesse, I look forward to reading about your experiences and adventures!

    ReplyDelete